Parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts
From: 1955tf@flash.net
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 21:21:00 -0500
Hello All -

Sent an e-mail the other day, but don't know if it went as I got zero response.

Here goes again -

Looking for Brooklands style racing screens for my TF.  Moss lists racing
screens. but they have straight lower edges.  I'm looking for the type that
have built-in cowls that fit the humps on T-Type scuttles.  Any leads??

Also, a non-internet friend of mine has a pair of Lucas "Flame-Thrower"
headlight lens for sale.  If anyone is interested, please let me know.  I
don't know the asking price, so make an offer.

Thanks,

Tim in Dallas           '71 B           '55 TF