14,999$ MG, my mail

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 14,999$ MG, my mail
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 08:48:39 -0400
Fellow fiends:

Two subjects:

subject the first:  for anyone considering buying an MGB for $15,000; I
would be happy to sell you mine for a mere $14,999.  Cash, of course.

subject the second:  I've been subscribing to the digest for some weeks now
and note the same odd placement of postings.  Also, I just received, on
Monday the 22nd, the digest of messages from the 17th and 18th.  Digest
readers are, lately anyway, at least 3 days behind in their reading.

Perhaps the MGS computer needs a new set of points?

WZ