Re: 14,999$ MG, my mail

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Subject: Re: 14,999$ MG, my mail
From: Tim Moses <moses@csra.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 09:08:02 -0600
At 08:48 AM 4/22/96 -0400, Will Zehring wrote:
>Fellow fiends:
>subject the second:  I've been subscribing to the digest for some weeks now
>and note the same odd placement of postings.  Also, I just received, on
>Monday the 22nd, the digest of messages from the 17th and 18th.  Digest
>readers are, lately anyway, at least 3 days behind in their reading.

                I've noticed this as well in real-time.  Messages with times
such as 8:38pm arrive at 10:30 in the morning, both dated the same date.
Could this have something to do with the "Date & Time" setup on the
computers of our participating subscribers??

TTFN !
Tim Moses, Esq.                                  http://www.csra.net/moses
   U.S. Naval Academy `86                http://www.csra.net/moses/86.htm
Live from Augusta, Georgia      -      We're a Hole in One !