Re: Driving Skill

To: ebryan@bournemouth.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Driving Skill
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 11:26:10 -0400
>Some people live a considerable distance from a motorway and the cost, in a
>driving lesson would be out of the question.  I agree with you that in
>theory it's a good idea, but realism just does not allow for it.

I'd agree that back home, that's true; but here in the States, I don't think
anyone lives that far from an Interstate (Freeway, Motorway, take your pick).
 I think adding a mandatory course in defensive driving would be a wonderful
idea.  Maybe  a field trip to a crash site or two would help, as well.  A
modest proposal, perhaps? ;)

Corey