Re: Denise Thorpe Rumor

To: Denise Thorpe <thorpe@kegs.saic.com>
Subject: Re: Denise Thorpe Rumor
From: "Glen R. Wilson" <railroad@itw.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 15:15:36 -0400
Denise,

It's pretty hard for us to believe a San Diego car could be rusted badly
enough to warrant "recycling" as you put it.  But I guess we have to
remember to make allowances for Southern Californians who live every day
like it might be the last.  (You should have said that the poor naked
1100 shell was swallowed up by some sort of volcanic fissure.)

Glen

PS  I think Lord Sprocket was that big dog on Fraggle Rock...