MGB Stub Axles for Sale.

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Stub Axles for Sale.
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 10:10:09 -0400 (EDT)
   MGers (and Her Lady Priestess Denise),

   Through an ordering snafu, I received TWO sets of stub axles
   from the recent Victoria British sale.  Before I send the
   extra pair back, I remembered someone mentioning that they
   wish they would have ordered them during the sale.

   Any one interested??  Price is same as VB sale: $159.99.
   Includes rebuilt L/R stub axles, kingpins and trunnions.
   Already reamed, shimmed and assembled.

   --Scott

   Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com
   Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.