RE: Fuel pumps and fans

To: mgs-owner <mgs-owner@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Fuel pumps and fans
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 01:01:00 -0700 (PDT)
If you're not concerned about changing the stock setup, I would strongly
suggest replacing the 2 fans with one generic thermostacticly controlled,
large fan which mounts directly on the radiator. The knock off replacement
fans work just as well as the original ones but thats not really too well.
They seem to be too far away from the radiator to get a good flow of air
through the radiator. Besides, a good 12" fan with thermostat will cost you
under a hundred at Summit or Supershops.

Chris Reichle