Re: Pick Ur Parts

To: TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pick Ur Parts
From: Robert Rhodes <aa101479@dasher.csd.sc.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 10:15:57 -0400 (EDT)

        Mr. Broome does indeed have a huge yard just full of old British
parts.  He used to be called columbia sports car garage, but I think
lately its British sports something or other.

        His prices tend to be rather high, but he nearly has the market
cornered for old british parts around here.  He also has lots of
rebuildable cars.  Last time I was there he wanted around $2000 for a
rebuildable MGB.  And he doesn'tlike to negociate from what I've heard.
(I'm told that he was asking $3000.00 or so for some triumph and which
the prospective buyer offered less teh price went up.)

        If anyone has an interest in any of his part or cars (and there
are lots of different cars, MGs, triumphs, jags, the occasional bmw, etc)
and wants someone else to take a look drop me a line.

Rob Rhodes                              Columbia, S.C.
72 B