Re: MG Tour

To: <mgs%autox.team.net@MVDNS1.MV.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: MG Tour
From: TUSLER%MP050@MPA15AB.mv.Unisys.COM
Date: 29 APR 96 15:30
>First of all, I should say sheepishly that my knowledge of MG's is
 quite shallow beyond the MGB (and it's not so good there either).  The
 question is this:  has anybody heard of an MG Tour?

 This sounds to me like a generic term that could apply to any number
 of MG's, but the author of the original e-mail merely states that he
 has a friend who has an "MG Tour", and he is interested in purchasing
< it.

  I'd guess that he means a "GT," which stands for "Grand Touring."
So your friend is probably looking at an MGB-GT. Perhaps an MGC-GT...
  Just a guess...

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*