Re: British car gathering Tuxedo, N.Y. 5/4 who's there?

To: "Glen R. Wilson" <railroad@itw.com>
Subject: Re: British car gathering Tuxedo, N.Y. 5/4 who's there?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 19:24:39 -0700
To Glen and all other interested parties,
I'm friends with Jon Rubel the President of Eastern N.Y. MGA Club(the
sponsor)  and he has told me there should be over 30 vendors. Sounded
fairly impressive to me. This is the first time to this event for me.
There was a guy at Milford Conn. swap meet with tons of literature this
passed weekend who had also been to British Racing Green's open house a
couple of weeks ago. Don't remember if he said he'd be at Tuxedo
though. If you go ask around for me, I'll have my 75 MGB, Racing Green,
with spoiler painted to match. Look forward to meeting you. Safety
Fast, David Deutsch