Re: thanks, Miq

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Subject: Re: thanks, Miq
From: Don Mathis <tdm@smtp-gw.ak.att.com>
Date: Fri, 03 May 1996 09:26:42 -0400
>>For what its worth, I've had a Miata for over 4 years, I'm no longer a
>>20-something, I paid $20 for my last haircut, and today, I drove around
with            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>the top down in 53 degree weather, in the rain--and passed three other
>>convertibles with their tops up and who's drivers gave me strange looks.  (1
>>mgb rubber bumper, 1 current gen mustang, 1 vw rabbit)
>>

>Thanks, Miq.  I knew those loudmouths (Jay, I'm ashamed of you!) were just
>trying to goad us free-thinkers into making some comments and you handled it
>fine.  I guess PC has hit MGS, with these periodic flames on Miata owners,
>and now some yahoo is bitching at us because we aren't talking up the MGF.
>This spleen-venting happens about every six months.
>OH well...  back to tie rod ends.
>
>Will Zehring
>'91 Mazda Miata, along with some Brit iron, and a Toro mulcher.
>
>p.s. I pay $11 for my haircut, and my age is none of your business!  ;-)
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I argued that I have no more hair than a 12 year old so I should pay the
kid's price.  I've paid $8.00 for the last 10 years !!  Now if I could just
negotiate as well on cars.........

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
tdm@dns.ak.att.com
Member of Technical Staff