More on GoF West

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: More on GoF West
From: laner@teleport.com (Lane Rollins)
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 09:49:35 -0700
The last e-mail I sent sure took along time to bounce back...

This morning my brain actually engaged on the way out the door and I
remembered the tenative schedule for the GoF West...

Sunday afternoon, August 11, 1996 - Registration, Hospitality Room,
Self-guided tours, Car Wash.

Monday - Registration, Regalia/Arts & Crafts, Tour, Hospitality, Tech
Sessions, Cocktails/Mixer

Tuesday - Registration, Regailia/Arts & Crafts, Car Show/First Timers Show,
Lunch/Sternwheeler Cruise

Wednesday - Rally & Scenic Tour (Should be good, some of the guys that plan
the Columbia Gorge MGA clubs TSD rally are helping with this), Tech
Sessions, Auction/Dinner - 50's/60's Sock-hop

Thursday - Funkhana, Swap Meet, GoF Advisory Meeting, Ladies Tea & Fashion
Show, Tech Session, No Host Bar, Awaeds Banquet

Friday - Winner's Circle

One minor correction Skamania Lodge is in Stevenson, WA, if your looking on
a map and can't find it you might also try Cascade Locks, OR. Either way
it's about 40 miles east of Portland.

Hope to see some of you in August,
Lane