Re: GoF West

To: DamitDick@gnn.com (Damit Dick)
Subject: Re: GoF West
From: arm@unix.infoserve.net (Ross MacPherson)
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 10:13:33 -0700
>I am planing on attending. Since Portland is my home town and Club
>'T' Mg is my home club, I just could not justify staying away.
>Since I'll be coming from So. CA. and since the TC is not running,
>I'll be the one in the Gold MGB-GT fresh from the run to Indy and
>MG '96.

Colour Me Green!

I just can't get to Indy and MG `96 (at least that's how it looks right
now).  If I DO get there I'll have to fly.  I don't think I can get the TC
checked in as luggage.

Have a good time at Indy and I'll look for you at GOF.

Cheers,
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        1947 MG-TC 3528