Electrical Question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrical Question
From: Vadim Akselrod <vadim@sems.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 96 10:45:05 PDT
Hi folks,

I was wondering if somebody could steer me in the right direction with
what is apparently an electrical problem on Gorbi, my '79 B.  The
symptoms have started to manifest themselves more frequently in the last
month.

When the weather and the car are warm, things work fine.

When cool, the tach, fuel gauge, wipers, and temperature gauge are all at
about half of their real values.

When cold, those same instruments are all at zero.

I suspect I have a bad connection somewhere that expands in heat to be
okay, but that's just a guess.  Anybody seen something like this before?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Go Lucas!  :)