Re: New car styles (was MGF rant)

To: <mgs%autox.team.net@MVDNS1.MV.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: New car styles (was MGF rant)
From: TUSLER%MP050@MPA15AB.mv.Unisys.COM
Date: 06 MAY 96 11:50
>We may not be seeing the last of the non-boring, non-aerodyamic, etc.,
 designs. My hat is off to Plymouth for their introduction of the Prowler as
 a production model. This is true retro design and I would love to test drive
< one. I know absolutely nothing about the car except that it is the most

 Hideous! Atrocious! Ghastly! Indescribable! Different. Intriguing.
 Interesting.  Sort of attractive in an odd way.  Where did you say
 they could be test driven?  I hope they don't export any to the U.K.
 Serve them right, keeping all the MGF's to themselves.

 Yeah, the Prowler kind of grew on me.  If nothing else, for the
courage to produce something so radically different, and getting it past
the DOT.  I'm surprised that they haven't objected to that cunnard
wing.  Might decapitate Tittles.  Can't wait to see one on the street.
 Too bad it's not British...

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*