Re: Distributor Mechanical Advance Springs????

To: drded@ix.netcom.com, railroad@itw.com
Subject: Re: Distributor Mechanical Advance Springs????
From: BritCarMag@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 22:12:50 -0400
You wrote:

>Does anyone know if it's possible to order replacement springs for the

>centrifugal weights inside Lucas distributors?  When I opened mine up,

>there were two different springs.  I would think they'd be the same,
eh?

>Glen Wilson

Yes the springs are indeed two different lengths, I don't know of any
source for these springs but I'd check round for distributor
distributors and see if they do. I'll bet Joe Curto would know. See you
at Carlisle, David Deutsch

Check with Roger Moment (RMOMENT@AOL.COM
He has had some springs made up for the BN2 distributor and may be able to
help on other types as well.
Gary Anderson