Autos For Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Autos For Sale
From: Tom.Wagner@Central.Sun.COM (Tom Wagner - Program Manager)
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 14:47:10 -0500
The following is a list of cars for
sale, at a local shop here in Houston.

I am not receiving any compensation for this and
I have looked at these cars and they are
defintely for restoration.

All of the cars did not have any visible signs
of rust, as the owner of them says that they
spent most of their time in Texas.

Owner Info:

British Sports Car Centre
Owner: Bill
Phone: 713-591-2875
Fax:   713-591-2881

Here is the list:

1969 Red MGC                    1969 Green MGB
6 Cyl. Conv.                    Wire Wheels
Wire Wheels                     Motor Out - Complete
Restoration Project             $4,000
$4,000

1960 MKII White MGA 1600        1973 Triumph Stag
Complete                        Complete and Solid
40K orig. Miles                 Orig. V-8 Auto
Restoration Project             Light Restoration Needed
$5,000                          Orig. Interior
                                $3,000

1957 Austin Healy BJ-7          Many Triumphs to Choose From
Overdrive 4 Speed
Good Body and Paint
Needs Interior Work
Extra Parts with Car