`74 MGB for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: `74 MGB for sale
From: arm@unix.infoserve.net (Ross MacPherson)
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 17:43:13 -0700
Greetings All!

A coworker's brother has lost his mind and bought a corvette and is selling
his MGB.  I have never seen the car (but I could for an interested party)
and so can offer no more information than what I copied from his message to me:

 " My MGB is a 1974 red (originaly orange) Black int, rebuilt engine, good
body, good top and tonnneau. I am asking $3000.00.

I've always loved the look of a TC ever since....."

(I left that last bit in to just to show he's not COMPLETELY crazy)  If
anyone is interested in this car contact Dave at:  dave_eddy@mindlink.bc.ca

The quoted price is in Canadian funds.

Cheers
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson