Re: MG Serial #s/Colour Codes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Serial #s/Colour Codes
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 18:34:38, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

(mgguyc100@ra.isisnet.com)
----SNIP-----_

-----SNIP-----
> Terry "loves the cars & people" Williams
> '70 BGT
> '68 roadster
> '77 roadster

Several weeks ago I was out in the driveway working on my BGT when a
young ( 21-yr old) kid pulled up in on of those FiberFab TD look a
likes, complete with VW running gear. He stopped by because he Had just
gotten this great "MG" at the bargain price of 5,500 dollars and saw I
too was interested in MGs. We talked for about a half hour about his "
great buy" and how  wonderful "British sports cars were".
 Honestly may be the best policy but in this case I didn't have the
heart to  be honest with him and decided to let him enjoy his " dream
come true"

Bob Nogueira