re:particles in the oil cooler

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re:particles in the oil cooler
From: "MIKE_J2@SFOV1.VERIFONE.COM" <MIKE_J2@sfov1.verifone.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 10:30:32 -1000
>>From: dedwards@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu"
>>benj@proxima.cc.colorado.edu
>>b_edwards@rikki.cc.colorado.edu
>>bedwards@goedel.cc.colorado.edu

It was too early in the morning and I had too little sleep last night
to try and figure out which e-mail address to reply too.

Anyway, what I would do if I were you would be to take the "new" oil cooler
and the old cooler down to a radiator shop and have them cleaned and
purged.  Most radiator shops I've visited have equipment to loosen debris
inside radiators, and also have the methods to remove the debris loosener.

That's what I would do.  But then if I wasn't so tired right now I might do
something entirely different.

Mike   | I put the top back up on the Midget because for some reason