Weber Downdraft For Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber Downdraft For Sale
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 22:44:27, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

I have a Weber downdraft with manifold for a MGB for sale. It was on my
car and worked fine when I took it off and replaced it with SUs. I did
have a problem with the secondary sticking but a new throttle shaft
appears to have fixed that.  Anyone want the carb and Manifold for
$90.OO plus shipping?

Since honestly has been a hot topic on the list lately:
  I really like the SUs over the Weber. The Weber had slightly better
performance but was not as smooth in response as the SU.
The SUs also idle better than the Weber. and the Weber has that god
awful electric choke.

If I haven't talked you out  of it drop me a line
BOB NOGUEIRA