Re: car runs on one cylinder

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: car runs on one cylinder
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 22:44:25, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Had a similar problem when I tried to start my B after a engine
rebuild. turned out to be two fouled plugs and and two wires on the
wrong plugs.
Now I always put those plastic ties which have the one way lock on the
wires. One tie on cly #1, two ties on Cly #2 etc. Never get wires
crossed anymore.

Bob Nogueira
(  I may not be able to count very well, but I do know that there are
no Polar Bears at the South Pole, and no Penguins in the Arctic.

(mike_j2@sfov1.verifone.com)