Re: seeking battery advise

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: seeking battery advise
From: TRIFARI@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 16:36:55 -0400

>Can some of you tell me a 12v battery which will fit in one of the 6v
>compartments on a B? Names, model #'s and purchase locations would be
>helpful. Hear something about Optimum does this ring any bells? Thanks
>and please hurry need something before Sunday.David Deutsch

Try any Group 26 battery.  I got one at Sears and put it into the slot in the
back of the seat of my BN1 Healey where a 6-v battery was supposed to go.
 These batteries are a little taller than a 6v version, so be careful not the
short it against the frame. --  John Trifari 1955 BN1 Healey under
repair/1980 MGB