Re: How "normal" people feel about their cars

To: kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu
Subject: Re: How "normal" people feel about their cars
From: BOOFALO@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 May 1996 07:58:21 -0400
How normal people feel about their car......

I can sum it all up in my opinion with a few quotes from some MG fanatic
friends.
One is Cy from my high school days who had a 58 MGA while all of our buddies
were into 409's, GTO's and Mustangs.  We were driving along about 80mph with
the top down, cold as a witch's@#%&*+and I said  "Damn, I'm going to catch a
hell of a cold"
He says...."Ange, if it don't hurt your body in some way, it ain't a sports
car"

The other friend is our club (Buffalo Octagon Association) resident MG guru,
mechanic
etc. Jim Pellitiere who says " When you are driving down the road and they
look at you
or when you are stopped at a traffic light and they ignore you remember
this...quite
simply you have one (MG) they wish they did.

The song from the high school day MG drive....Spencer Davis Group with Stevie
Winwood singing Gimme Some Loving and I'm a Man.

I feel a cold coming on just thinking about the old days.

boofalo@aol.com

Angelo