his response

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: his response
From: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe)
Date: Mon, 20 May 96 10:19:37 PDT
Ulix chortled:

> This is sooo good!
> I can't wait for Denise to find this in HIS box!
> HE will have quite something to say about this...
> Hahahah, Denise the Menise...
>
> Ulix - I must be sleep-deprived...
>

> On Fri, 17 May 1996 BarneyMG@aol.com wrote:
>
> > This afternoon Denise Thorpe (thorpe@kegs.saic.com) requested info and
> > opinoins about a four row radiator core for an MGB, and I volunteered my
> > experience to his private box. This was his response:

When I was a mechanic, professional that is, the place I worked changed
banks and my paychecks started being made out to "Dennis Thorpe."  And
when I was in junior high school, I was assigned to boy's P.E.  _I'm_ not
the one who complained.

I just got an apology note from Barney that was addressed to "Demise."  What
a thing to call me on my 40th birthday! ;-)

Demise Thorpe
thorpe@kegs.saic.com