Re: his response

To: <mgs%autox.team.net@MVDNS1.MV.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: his response
From: TUSLER%MP050@MPA15AB.mv.Unisys.COM
Date: 20 MAY 96 12:14
>I just got an apology note from Barney that was addressed to "Demise."  What
< a thing to call me on my 40th birthday! ;-)

 Happy Birthday, High Priestess!!!!!  Shall we sacrifice a fuel pump in
your honor?  Welcome to this side of the quadridecinial.
 May your SU pump always click over regularly, your SU carb shafts never
leak, your Lucas electrics keep their smoke, your MOWOG shocks (?)
always resist, your Lockheed hydraulics never bubble, and rust never
penetrate your rockers!  This is the birthday to do something crazy
and irresponsible.  Try not to get arrested.

 Philippe "Pushing 43" Tusler

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*