Boy, is my face red !!(Was `79 B Oil Cooler)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Boy, is my face red !!(Was `79 B Oil Cooler)
From: Tim Moses <moses@csra.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 05:33:56 -0600
        This 96 degree heat here in Augusta is getting to my head.

>     On my `79 MGB, the DPO "crinked" off the Oil Cooler tube coming off
>the Cylinder Head and "snapped" it off after all four connections to the
>head. (I know, I can't believe it either.)

                When I said "Oil Cooler" I meant "Air Injection Manifold"
which is connected to the head.  Thank you listmembers for the *gentle*

TTFN !
Tim Moses, Esq.                                  http://www.csra.net/moses
   U.S. Naval Academy `86                http://www.csra.net/moses/86.htm
Live from Augusta, Georgia      -      We're a Hole in One !