Good News Part II ( David Council Don't read this)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Good News Part II ( David Council Don't read this)
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 00:08:09, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Well the The "PARTS-A- RAMA ( southwest) arrived in my driveway today.
I started my inventory and was really pleased to find my moneys worth
($70) sitting on the doors ( the arm rests are in perfect shape and the
BGT has some really bad ones).  As I sat there debating whether to pull
the parts off and pack them away or -cover it and pull the parts as I
need them.  my wife came out looked at the car and stated "Hey that
cars in too good a shape to tear apart !  Can't you fix it up?  "

She then started looking it over and " loved the color " Prefers  the
rubber bumpers"  liked the ability to put the top down and so forth .

Now I learned two dogs ago  never to take her to the pound unless I
wanted another dog, and I can always find some place to put all "those
finds" from yard sales  but now  I'm going to have to make sure she
stays any from wrecking yards  unless i want another  project . But
don't get me wrong, she  is the greatest, after all she bought me most
of my major tools ( always the best) and did find the BGT and insisted
that I buy it.

As for the car, she's probably right. Only rust is the rust behind the
door but it doesn't appear to have spread and one spot on the floor,
Only dent is on the bonnet and the fender has a very minor ding,
Speedo shows 75,000 miles . Dash is complete and not cracked but
anything else made of plastic has been baked to a crisp by the Texas
sun.

With the long weekend I'll  hope to see about tearing into the engine
and see what kind of shape it is in.

As for those of you who have asked about parts, I'll   let you know the
final decision.

Bob Nogueira

PS David Council, If you send the gas money I'd be willing to bring my
wife up to Montana for a weeks visit. If she convinces your wife to let
you get a roadster you have to take  one of the dogs !