Re: Good News Part II ( David Council Don't read this)

To: BOB NOGUEIRA <NKED65A@prodigy.com>
Subject: Re: Good News Part II ( David Council Don't read this)
From: David Councill <dcouncil@cu.comp-unltd.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 08:42:29 -0600 (MDT)
I suppose you could have put a big read me sign on this because its the
first message I went to out of some thirty. But it was your previous message
that
I actually was envious of. I sure wish I could find a cheap discarded MG.
I have never even been close.

I missed a Sunbeam Alpine once by two weeks. It was reportedly a good
body but missing the drive train. But the owner had it towed away before
I found out about it.

I am sure that if I could find a good cheap LBC, the wife would be less
resistant to the idea. Maybe I should come down to Texas where
there are rumors of discarded MGs well preserved from the dry climate.
Besides I have a brother in San Antonio.

When the day comes that I have sufficient cash to make a journey and
purchase my next LBC, I will post to this group first. But its a sure
bet, I will have to travel a far distance for such a purchase.

David Councill
dcouncil@imt.net
Proud owner of one rusty 71 BGT