FS: 1933 J2

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: 1933 J2
From: "MIKE_J2@SFOV1.VERIFONE.COM" <MIKE_J2@sfov1.verifone.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 09:52:00 -1000
I normally don't post these, but since some of you seem to have more funds
than I do, and since the J2 seems to be quite rare, and since I hope to get
a ride in it if one of you buy it, this is in today's Sacramento Bee
classifieds: 916 area code, Sacramento California Prefix.

MG 1933 J-2. Very restorable, garaged since 1964. $7,000. 442-5173 eves

I just called and got an answering machine.

Mike,  no financial interest in this other than I want one someday.