Re: MGA (for sale)

To: tallen <tallen@csc.sctboces.org>
Subject: Re: MGA (for sale)
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 13:59:34 -500
tallen writes:

> 1960 MGA ... $15,000.00 asking price.

> Now, does anyone know of a not quite so
> beautiful car (MGA) for sale in my area for maybe 1/3 of that?

There's a '57 MGA 1500 on my front lawn for sale- (Lansing, NY) Good
restoration candidate:

Same owner, last 17 years, dry storage for last 8. Straight body, Solid
chassis, needs rockers, lower fender patches. "All Original rust, never
bondo'ed". Engine turns freely, but really wants a rebuild. Interior decent.
Includes Parish hardtop (may seperate). Asking $3400 for all.

It's not my car, but reply/call/see me for details.

   ________
  /___  _  \    Roger Garnett            (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /|   ||  \ \   The Wayward Sports Car Centre
| |___||  _  |  http://www.wayward.team.net/
 \|  \ |__/ /   (607) 533-7735
  \________/     Safety Fast!