RE: wanted!! mga body

To: "Brent Spencer" <Brent_Spencer@chdqm.sps.mot.com>
Subject: RE: wanted!! mga body
From: "Ernest E. Gilbert" <barrister@lawref.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 96 13:23:18 -0700
Good news is I have a '58 chassis and body but no other bits. Bad news is I
kinda thought you might want to sell me your bits cheap.

Ernest
barrister@lawref.com

i own a 58 MGA, which i unfortunately wrecked a few years ago.  i am looking
for a chassis for an mga.  does anyone out there have a mga parts car with
nothing left but the chassis and front fenders that they would like to get rid
of cheap?  thanks in advance!  i have really enjoyed all of the info i have
received since joining the mg mailing list!
               Brent Spencer
               Phoenix, AZ