Magnette Part Needed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Magnette Part Needed
From: dlively@wheel.dcn.davis.ca.us (David Lively)
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 16:53:48 -0400
At the Dixon (CA) all british meet last weekend I met a guy restoring an MG
ZB Magnette and needing a rear window.  His is the standard car, with the
small window (NOT the wrap-around Varitone model).  Call Jack Bagley at
209-722-2209 if you know where he can get one.

And as always, I am still looking for a water temperature sending unit for
my MG ZB Magnette.  This is an electrical unit, similiar in size to the
mechanical unit used in the MGA-series.  However, internally it is an
electro-mechanical setup and NOT at all similiar to the *solid state*
electronic units used in the MGBs and other cars in the 60s and later.  I
think the only other car that used the part was Morgan, and then only the
left over stock Smiths sold them after the ZB went out of production.  Call
David Lively at <dlively@wheel.dcn.davis.ca.us> or 916-366-9185 (H) or
916-653-4575(W).

David Lively
Be a Smart Traveler <www.smart-traveler.com>