Re: sun visors

To: mgs-owner <mgs-owner@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sun visors
From: "Henrich, Dave" <dhenrich@MSDEV1.Waterloo.ATTGIS.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 May 96 10:48:00 EDT
Todd,
Be careful when drilling out the old rivet. If you go too deep you could
crack the windshield. I was warned of this by someone who did!

I just replaced my brackets by cutting of the old bracket, hacksawing the
rivet head and drilled out the stem. I then used a short small self-tapping
screw (not too long) instead of the rivet. Worked great.
Good luck
Dave
79B
Dave.Henrich@Waterloo.ncr.com