RE: SOL Roadside assistance programme (was Road Trip You Say? )

To: "'british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: SOL Roadside assistance programme (was Road Trip You Say? )
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 18:56:09 -0400
Likewise, if you're in the Frederick, MD / Hagerstown, MD / Gettysburg, =
PA / Chambersburg, PA boundaries, I'd be happy to assist if I'm home. =
There is a machine if I'm not, but it's hard to tell when I'd be back...
(717)765-8529

Greg Smith
1980 Triumph TR7 Convertible: 30th Anniversary Edition
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club=20
               -- Hosting the 1997 VTR Regionals!