Norwegian Sports Car Club

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Norwegian Sports Car Club
From: Bjørn-Anders Haverstad <bjornand@internet.no>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 09:08:19 +0200
Norwegian Sports Car Club is the biggest club for sportscars in Norway
(there are some 'one-marquee-club's as well..), with approximately 700
members. The club was founded in 1977, and has for all those yeards arranged
at least one gatehering a month. The latest 5 years we have arranged two
monthly meetings.

The biggest event during the year, is the Spring Gathering.

For the last 18 years thw weather has been beautiful, with sun and warm
weather. More than 450 cars has usually been gatered.

This years, for the first time in nearly 20 years, the rain was pouring
down. It was cold, and wet, and we expected no participation.

But, luckily, we were wrong:

More than 250 cars was sporty enought to join the Spring Gathering, which
this years had som interesting news:

The new BMW, Z3, was shown in public for one of the first time.
The new Dodge Viper was there, so was the new Fiat Barchetta and the new
Renault Sport Spider.

And, this years Gathering also saw the premiere of a totally new sports car,
called INDIGO. This cars is beeing built in Sweden, and the workers are
coming from Saab and Volvo.

If you are interested in more informastion on the Norwagian SPorts Car Club,
please look at our (unproffesional) WEB-site;
http://www.sn.no/home/ingem/nsk.html. The site is only in norwegian so far.
We are working on an international site, as well as a better location for
our site (ex., http://sportscar.no).

Or, mail me at bjornand@internet.no