Great Top Down Drives

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Great Top Down Drives
From: Michael.Lytton@sierra.com
Date: Fri, 31 May 96 13:59:03 PST
     I've noticed on occasion that list members mention a particularly
     wonderful road they like to drive when they need to raise their
     spirits.  I thought I might add a list of such "joy rides" to my web
     page.  Then, when an LBC driver contemplates driving someplace (to a
     swap meet, for example), he/she can check to see if there is a worthy
     back road to use.  Has this already been done?  Does this seem like a
     good idea?

                                Michael Lytton
                                1970 MGB "Stinger"
                                mlytton@teleport.com            (home)