All I know about Hellertown, Pa show 6\9

To: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Subject: All I know about Hellertown, Pa show 6\9
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 13:27:06 -0700
3rd annual British Motorcar Gathering Sunday June 9th sponsered by
Keystone region MG Club at Hellertown Reservoir Park. I 78 exit to 412
south to left turn on Polk Valley Road (at Springhill Shopping Center)
to Reservoir Road and look for signs. Grounds open at 9 am popular vote
show from noon till 2 pm awards at 3 pm $12 per car $20 for vendor
space. Food and drink available. Just when you think it could not get
any better I'M GOING TO BE THERE ALSO!! David Deutsch