Fuses. was :Fwd: HELP!!!

To: Jason Dutt <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Fuses. was :Fwd: HELP!!!
From: "G.J." <johnsong@is.dal.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 18:18:33 -0300 (ADT)
On Tue, 4 Jun 1996, Jason Dutt wrote:

> >  Good luck...Todd  replace the fuses for the hell of it.
> >

> I had the same problem with my '79.  Same solution, too.  Listen to the man,
>Todd.
> Fuses are funny things...they always LOOK okay...  <g>

While on the subject, What are the proper fuses for the '72 'B? ie, amps,
slow blow vs fast, etc...   (Who *knows* if I have the right ones in...)
What is connected to each of the four fuses?

Of course, lets check out the manual...oh, here it is, under fuses...:

17 amp current rated, 35 amp blow rated (same as 35 amp fast blow?)
        1. left hand parking and tail lamps
        2. right  "   "        "    "   "
        3.ignition switch circuits
        4. horns,interior lights, brake pressure warning light, etc
plus inline fuse for wiper motor, heater blower, radio
plus inline fuse for hazard...maybe thats why they don't work ! (can't
be that simple...)

Am I the only one who has a bad habit of asking for advice , when all I
have to do is checkout the manual (even if is just the Haynes)?
   / ______/        |   |  Greg A.M.Johnson           '72 & '66 MGB
 /   \   ___        |   |  Biology Dept.
 \     \_\  \  /\ __|   |  Dalhousie University
   \______   / \________|  Halifax, N.S., Canada
          \/
   * See the British Automobile Touring Association of NS Home Page!*

          http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/Recreation/BATANS/index.html