off topic but relevent (naming our MGBGT)

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: off topic but relevent (naming our MGBGT)
From: Mike Gigante <mg@mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 15:05:04 -1000
As some of you already know, I bought TeriAnn Wakeman's GT last
December and shipped it across (with Daren Stone's "Redcar") to
Melbourne, Australia.

TeriAnn just called it "the GT", but pointed out the the gender was
female.

In our house, running cars have names, so I have to come up with a
suitable name. The GT is BRG (though a little sad and faded at the
moment), so I thought hmm, green and female - I can think of two TV SF
connections, the green skinned female dancer in a Star Trek
(original) episode and the green skinned female in "Lost in Space"
(who wailed "Dr Smiiiiith, Dr Smiiiith" while floating outside the
Jupiter II in space).

The only trouble is that I can't remember the names of these
characters.  Can anyone out there help? Any other suggestions for a
name?

yours in forgetfulness, Mike
Mike Gigante
3D interactive graphics, Virtual Reality, british sports cars, and wine
http://mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au/~mg/                mg@mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au