Strange people

To: "'All the crazy people who love BRITISH CARS'"
Subject: Strange people
From: Wes Grady <wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 08:32:18 -0400
Back in 1968, I broke my little toe on my left foot.  Now that may not =
seem important, but it was a rather nasty break and it was a compound =
fracture and I was home alone and my wife had the car and I needed to go =
to the emergency room and I didn't feel like fighting with cabs and =
besides my best friend lived only 2 miles away.  Soooo, I called him and =
told him that I had fallen over a chair that my (soon to be ex) wife had =
left in the doorway, and that I needed a ride to the ER.  Said he would =
love to help, but he was working on his Camaro at the time and he had =
the transmission all over the living room floor.

What with people changing trust washers, etc., on a daily basis, you =
people remind me a lot of him.  Haven't seen him in years, but I'll bet =
he is as strange now as he was then and just as strange as all of you =
(notice, I don't include myself in that description - I haven't taken =
delivery of the final restoration as of yet!)