Re: naming our MGBGT, Vina or Susan.

To: BLECKSTEIN@SHELL.MONMOUTH.COM
Subject: Re: naming our MGBGT, Vina or Susan.
From: scotty@dove.mtx.net.au (Scotty)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 23:17:27 +0930
G`Day Mike & Milo,
     your resident expert is right! Originally filmed as "The Cage"
as the Pilot of Star Trek but thought to be to far out of it for the TV
viewers of the day "The Cage" was never released for consumption,until
recently, but was used and spliced into the film,for the two part first
episode released, "The Menagerie".Vila was played by Susan Oliver and was
indeed a green colored orion slave girl on Thalos 4,she was the only
survivor of the S.S.Columbia which crashed on Talos 4 in 2236 and was badly
injured,but nursed back to health, although physically deformed because the
Taloains did not know what a human looked like, [corny and hard to believe
they couldn`t work out that us humans are roughly symmetrical] but `sheez`
it was only a story,and I`ve heard taller stories at the MG car club when
every one was still sober![LBC content] I was mesmerized by the show and
have been a fan since,it`s fun escapisim not to be taken seriously IMHO.
regards,
John[Australian Trekker #818]Scott,
Adelaide,Australia.

lurk mode on!