Roadside Assistance List Update

Subject: Roadside Assistance List Update
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 15:50:42 -0400 (EDT)
  Hi Everybody,

        The SOL Roadside assistance list is coming along nicely.  I've added
an image map for the US, so you can just click on the state to get the
available people in it.  There are currently 22 entries from 15 different
states, but nobody yet from Canada, the UK, or anywhere else.

        For anybody who didn't see the original thread, I've set up a web
site list of SOL'ers who are available to help you if you're driving your
LBC somewhere and it breaks down or if you just need directions to the local
brewpub or dremel accessories dealer.

        If you'd like to check the list out, it's at

                <URL:http://www.thlogic.com/~jer/roadside.html>

        All comments welcomed.

        If you'd like to be added to the list just send me the following
information:

        Name
        Phone Number
        Work phone number
        Pager/Mobile phone number
        Address
        Services/tools available
        Specific experience with any cars.
        Any other useful info.

        Note that all of this information is optional.  This list won't be
available outside of the British car mailing lists and therefor will be
semi-private. But even so, you are ill at ease giving out such information
as your address, or whatever- that's ok, you don't have to.

        I will in the future be adding a form so that you can change/add
to/delete your own information at any time.

        Also, if you're not from the US, Canada, or the UK that doesn't mean
you can't be on the list.  I don't have any other countries listed but would
be delighted to add them.

                                        Jeremy DuBois
                                        Programmer/System Administrator
                                        Thermalogic Corporation