RE: Met a Listee today/had a great weekend

To: "'MIKE_J2@SFOV1.VERIFONE.COM'" <MIKE_J2@sfov1.verifone.com>,
Subject: RE: Met a Listee today/had a great weekend
From: Wes Grady <wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 18:24:04 -0400
If I had to make a guess, and that is what I am doing, I suspect that he =
finished someone's car, they didn't pay him, or stuck him with a bad =
check or stopped payment on one, or some other such nonsense and he is =
pouting.

I don't think he has any need for the small amount of money that is =
invested in my car.  I only wish I had his collection...

Good suggestion about the restaurant gift certificate, though.  I think =
I will.