Re: MG news in Car and Driver?

To: Will Zehring <wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu>
Subject: Re: MG news in Car and Driver?
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 10:13:43 +0000
Will,
I, too, just got through the July Road and Track and guess what?
An "MG GT is being talked about being a real possibility for the
States". An article in the "Ampersand Column" says "insiders say yes
to a front-driver(yea, Denise!), GT coupe reminiscent of the BGT. It
will share MGF body panels but will be longer and wider".
I have always remained the eternal optimist regarding MG returning to
these shores and if anyone out there works for Rover(that's who will
sell them here, not BMW), please get in touch with me as your Public
Relations Director. If you hire me for that job, I will have died and
gone to heaven!

Say yes for MG!
Dave