MG news in Car and Driver?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG news in Car and Driver?
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 12:55:36 -0400
Fellow fiends:

A friend, who isn't a car guy (so he's not a really goooood friend), says he
saw something in the current/latest issue of "Car and Driver" about
marketing MGs in the USA (he probably saw the mag. at the barber shop).  I
don't subscribe to this magazine but am wondering if anyone in the list does
and can report the gist of this rumored article?

wondering what I can get for the M***a in trade in, I remain,

Will "does that come in neon teal with red leather and a CD?" Zehring