Bowie, Maryland All British Car day\ who's going

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bowie, Maryland All British Car day\ who's going
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 1996 19:11:13 -0700
I'm looking forward to attending my first all British Car day at Bowie,
I spoke with someone from MG "T" club sponsering about a week and a
half ago and he told me they have had 350+ preentered and there is a
650 cap on show cars on field. I do not know the lay out but maybe
someone can reccommend a meeting spot for on liners down there. By the
by I hear there is going to be quite a caravan to Indy leaving from DC
area on Monday or Tuesday or is it both? Hope to meet you at Bowie.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch

Saturday I'll be at NJ Triumph show in Westwood, N.J. But I'm hoping
I'll have the only Rubber Bumper B there and clinch a first. I only
want one and I'll be happy. I love my car but I'd rather be driving it
than cleaning a detailing it so it will never be show perfect.