Associations/tops

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Associations/tops
From: Cindy_Jizmagian@bcsmac.org (Cindy Jizmagian)
Date: 20 Jun 1996 22:13:16 GMT
I was driving to work one morning recently  with the stereo on the oldies
station, listening to the Rascals singing something that seemed to fit the
moment (OK, I was not driving the MG, but the sunroof was open on the Prelude
and for a second it felt like the MG.) and all of a sudden had a "rush"
<---- know what I mean?  of another time and place:

It was a long time ago.  I was a student and I was driving my first MG to my
first grown-up job which was maybe really an internship.  I was on the
Cambridge side of the Charles River.  It was a beautiful late spring morning
and the trees were at their best........and on the stereo the Rascals were
singing  "It's a Beautiful Morning......"

and I was thinking, "That's it!  That's my association!  I do have one.
There are plenty of other memories, of course.  But this is the
"representative" association of lbc-driving.  Sorry to be so far behind in
reporting mine.  Am I still eligible for the prize?

BTW, shall I replace the back window in the B  or just buy a new top? How
long does the average (Robbins?)  top last if not driven much in winter?