Re: Fast Road / Competition-prepared MGB for sale

To: BLECKSTEIN@SHELL.MONMOUTH.COM
Subject: Re: Fast Road / Competition-prepared MGB for sale
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 15:24:12 -0700
You wrote:

>I agree with Ross, The birth of our first  son led to the sale of our
66 Chevy
>convertible and a 62 Guilietta Spider. Replacement cars were a 73 four
door
>chevy and a Volvo. Boy, do I regret that move. The good news was
shortly after,
>the craving for a little sports car led to the purchase of my first
MG, a 52 TD.
>Now with all the MGs I have I still miss the Alfa .
>
>Mike Leckstein

I'll tell you something that I will never miss is my Fiat Spiders. What
was I thinking back then? The only think I miss is the convinence of
lowering and raising top from drivers seat. Saw a guy lower his
cabreolet VW top with one hand today while I was seating in my 66 B
with the stow away top up. Hey Mike will I see you at Bowie? If not
have a great time in Indy and if you see a red with white piping
leather interior to fit my 66 for under fifty dollars pick it up for me
and I'll give you double that when I come down your way to pick it up.
Deal? David Deutsch