Thanks for the advice BUT it's still for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for the advice BUT it's still for sale
From: PaulZink@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 22:43:50 -0400
OK, to everyone who said "Don't sell it!", I understand. I feel the same way
about my old 66 and 67 MGBs I let go for the wrong reasons. But I can't see
my 1970 SCCA Solo II E-Prepared MGB  only being used for trips to the local
supermart for the next 2 or 3 years, and I'm not prepared to put it on
blocks. Better a good home to an appreciative driver.
MEANWHILE, some lucky buyer is going to get a fabulous fast-road MGB that can
corner like a Jack Russell Terrier, stop faster than a suddenly sobered-up
virgin, and accelerate from 65 to 90 very quickly indeed. All the good stuff
is less than 2 yrs old, all top quality and all properly installed and set
up. A solid ex-California body, factory hardtop, almost everything else new
from fuel tank to radiator to Crane HI-6 ignition to brake rotors to soft top
and stowage bags--THE LIST IS VERY LONG.  Rebuilt 67 motor with under 30K
miles, and documented $15,000 in honest performance mods and parts (not
counting maintenance, etc) make this MGB a bargain at $7500. Serious replies
and/or inquiries to Paul Zink, Boston, MA, (617) 242-4249, or by Email.
Photos available, full specs on request.